“Warning: Addicting!”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
“Warning: Addicting!”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

They must put crack in their Blues Burger (burger with blue cheese & bacon) because I crave it about once a week! Although I don't get there as often as I'd like. All the food I've had there is good - nothing fancy but a good value and tasty. They also have homemade chips - the kind where they slice the potato themselves and deep-fry - served with a side of ranch. The servers are all really friendly and attentive, and the location is great. They have an outdoor patio and a covered patio (dog friendly!), and you can sit outside and even be entertained watching drivers making illegal left turns onto Glenwood from Peace. (Haven't seen an accident yet but it can get pretty dramatic at times!) Other than that, the atmosphere is pretty low-key. The only thing I wish they'd do is to use fresh hamburger meat for each order, hand-making each patty. The burgers are perfect circles and dimensions, and don't have that homemade taste - my burgers at home taste better. That's why I think they must drug theirs to make me crave them so. All in all great place for food at a good value and location, especially for those who like to dine outdoors.

• Visited June 2012

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Raleigh's Best Chili Cheese Fries”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

This place has by far the best chili cheese fries in Raleigh. The burgers are also very good. My favorite is the 10 oz Bleu Burger and the shmush is very good as well.

We like the atmosphere there, very laid back. We like to go in afternoon or early evening and eat outside in the covered porch. You get to see what is going on on Glenwood Avenue.

Prices are very reasonable and the service is always good.

• Visited June 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
“Average Burger on Glenwood”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We went for dinner one night and enjoyed the meal but nothing to call home about. I would rather go to some of the other burger places if I am going to make a trip downtown to Glenwood.

Visited May 2012
“Best hamburger value”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Love this place go at least once a month. It is really priced right for downtown. It is quick and easy. We love the staff really good people. You like veggie burger it's got a great one.

• Visited May 2012
“Sisters' Dining Spot”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My sister and I LOVE Mojoe's Burger Joint. The food is delicious and we enjoyed the laid back atmosphere. We have plans to visit Mojoe's in the very near future.