“Good food but the tapas...”
Review of Humble Pie

Humble Pie
Ranked #78 of 1,451 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good food but the tapas...”
Reviewed August 12, 2008

Good food but the tapas menu isn't overly expansive and it's higher-dollar

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I like this restaurant a...”
Reviewed July 27, 2008

I like this restaurant a lot and go frequently. I gave it 3 rather than 4 stars to indicate that its menu and service can be a little uneven. If you know what to order (tuna tostada) and get a nice server, it's a 5.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great! I love this place!”
Reviewed July 9, 2008

Great! I love this place!

Lancaster, PA
“Very good tapas. Something different.”
Reviewed June 11, 2008

My husband and I went here for dinner. I disagree that there wasn't enough food. We both waddled out!

I had the cheese tray and the mini crab cakes. The waitress was able to tell me all about the different cheeses all of which were delicious. The crostini were fresh and good. The crab cakes came with sour cream and a home made salsa which was tangy and an interesting twist. I enjoyed it. I had strawberry shortcake for dessert. It was excellent.

My husband had a caesar salad with fried oysters and shortrib tostadas. The tostadas in my opinion were VERY spicy, but my husband liked them. He had tiramisu for dessert. He gets tiramisu just so he can criticize it and all this got was a raised eyebrow and a, "This is ... good!" So, it passes.

Coffee wasn't fresh, but that's the only bad thing I can say.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Love the atmosphere, and...”
Reviewed March 9, 2008

Love the atmosphere, and the huevos rancheros are my fave right now. Hold the chorizo, please.