“After the Concert”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2013

What a lovely way to end the evening at the Pink Martini concert with the NCS. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. Located in the Warehouse District, the interior takes on an old world feel of days gone by in downtown Raleigh. There is a bar with separate dining areas. We requested a cozy space. Not so busy at the time, our hostess seated us in a corner banquet. We were impressed by the "small plates" menu. My husband had the Sea Scallops, and I Mahi, Mahi. Just the right amount of food and tasty. Out of the desert selection, we tried the Creme Brulee topped with mint specially prepared by a new chef.......delicious! The waitstaff is friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable. We look forward to dining there again.

There are newer reviews for Humble Pie

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I have loved Humble Pie since 2005 when I arrived in Raleigh. At the time, the Pie was just about the only thing in open in the Depot District. Now they have lots of neighbors, but continue their wonderful run.

They change their menu seasonally, but I would recommend the Shrimp and Grits (broth of the gods) or the Chicken and Dumplings if they are on the menu when you visit. Brunch is fantastic here as well.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I was returning home for a class reunion and this restaurant was recommended to me by several classmates who stayed in the Raleigh area. Located in the warehouse district near the Amtrak station, it is a great place to meet friends, try some new foods with fresh and sometimes local ingredients and have a great time. They also offer a great wine and beer menu, with both national and regional favorites.

Warning, sometimes the interior can get somewhat noisy, so if it is warm enough, please check out the tike patio. I recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting downtown Raleigh and I hope to visit on my next trip there.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We love the outdoor seating during the summer as it can get noisy inside. The menu changes with the seasons but we love the fresh choices. Whether you plan to share plates or enjoy your own choices, you cannot go wrong. A treat in downtown Raleigh!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I am never disappointed by the food here. It is always delicious and the atmosphere is always wonderful. My girlfriends and I love having GNO's here and we split a number of the small plates that have amazing flavors and ingredients. The ingredients are fresh and mindful. My only complaint is the location can be kind of a pain for parking at times.

1  Thank Irene E