“A+ for Produce”

Ranked #36 of 1,487 Restaurants in Raleigh
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I love going to the Farmer's Market to purchase their produce. I usually go during spring and summer because I love their strawberries and watermelon. The honey isn't a bad deal either. Everything is always fresh and the merchants are typically very friendly.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Perhaps breakfasts are different, but I ordered their Turkey dinner and was handed something out of a can. It was not roasted turkey and the veggies were not fresh either. I truly expected this place to be as the name advertised, especially considering the cars always parked outside...however, its just average people having a barely average meal and nothing noteworthy whatsoever...I was sorry for the disappointment :(

Reviewed November 27, 2013

True farm to table. Items made in house.

Let me say biscuits, biscuits biscuits...may be the best in the world. Light, fluffy, wondrous

Prompt delightfully pleasant service.

Food delicious. Not to be missed right of I -40 in Raleigh, I don't miss when I visit Raleigh.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Love spending time here on a Sunday afternoon, plenty of produce and tons of other stuff to browse through and best of all great window shopping with out spending any money but more likely then not you will find something you want to take home with you!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We went for a breakfast on Sunday. The food was ok but nothing special. The draw back was tight tables and very high noise level. Obviously popular, but aside from being at the Farmer' Market not really special.