“Our favorite Chinese take-out”
Review of Wang's Kitchen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wang's Kitchen
Ranked #1,074 of 1,476 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 30, 2013

There are a number of things we love about Wang's Kitchen. I think they have some of the best tasting Chinese food in the area. It's great that they are close so whether we do take-out or have it delivered, we get our food quickly.
Their Spicy Shredded Beef, Chicken in Garlic Sauce, Hot and Sour Soup, Beef Chow Fun are some of the dishes we like a lot.
The staff is friendly including the delivery drivers. The portion sizes are very generous!

I agree that the location (Lynn Rd and Creedmoor is closest) really isn't an inviting place to dine. Better to order take-out or have it delivered. But that doesn't bother us at all!

There are newer reviews for Wang's Kitchen

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I often order the shredded spicy beef combo at Wang, it is excellent. The staff are very friendly and the average order takes about 15 minutes. While I find the food and service to be exceptional, Wang is not a place one wants to go for a sit down meal. There is no ambiance and the decore consists of ...well now that I think of it, just the ever humming soda refrigerator.
It's not unusual to find a member of the staff sitting at a table stuffing bags with low mein noodles for soup.
That said, the food a price ppoint are great, so if you live in the area, give Wang a try.

Reviewed October 8, 2011

My wife bought one of these restaurant coupon books, and my family was in the mood for Chinese, so we decided to try Wangs Kitchen on Atlantic and Milbrook. Well, we should have stayed home and had the food delivered. Yes, the food was good as most Chinese is, but the restaurant was awful. We were the only customers there, and we know why. Only one server, who was also the host and cashier, no beer or wine, not even any ice for the drinks. We almost got up and left, but we were determined to use our coupon.

Long story short, food was pretty good, but have it delivered instead!

Been to Wang's Kitchen? Share your experiences!