“Loved the food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Apex, North Carolina
“Loved the food”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My friend and I had dinner there on Saturday evening. Even though it was a weekend night, we were greeted and seated immediately. We were served chips and salsa which are addictive! So good! When we ran low on salsa, it was refilled with a new one.
Our server was Gabriel. When he came over to take our orders I had a few questions. He helped me to decide which of the 2 entrees I was looking at. I wish I could remember the name of the dish I had but it was a new item on the menu and it had strips of grilled steak, onions, peppers, bacon, chorizo, and some other items that were just amazing. It came with Mexican rice and beans. I requested 2x beans instead of the rice which he said was fine. My friend ordered a chicken and rice dish. When our food arrived, it looked and smelled so good. The food was hot and delicious. I will definitely recommend this restaurant to my friends and next time, I will bring my husband with me. Thanks, Gabriel! You were outstanding !!!

Raleigh, NC
“Implosion”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I've given this place a very good review, and I have been there about 10x. This time it was borderline nasty, and I had to practically beg to get refills of chips/salsa. This is the one at Crabtree Valley mall (behind the mall). I'll go back at some point, probably wait six months or so, but I am not recomending this place at this point. Go elsewhere if you want Mexican.

Richmond, Virginia
“Good meal”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was your usual Tex- Mex restaurant in appearance. But, my vegetable quesadilla was better than expected; it had fresh, roasted vegetables whose flavor was enhanced by the cheese, not disguised by it. Very good service.

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Love this place!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Whenever I travel, I always try to find a local Mexican restaurant, and this one does not disappoint. The chips and salsa are outstanding, and I usually go with the fish tacos. I'm sure I'll be back in the next few weeks.

Visited August 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Pass on this Mexican option. Too many other choices...”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Visiting in the area on a Friday night and in the mood for Mexican so we and tried this restaurant. We were seated right away and the chips came warm with the salsa good and spicy. Service was the minimum required. The house Margaritas at $6.50 each were foamy and did not appear to have much tequila in them. I ordered the carnitas burrito. The carnitas were dry and lumpy with little flavor. My dining partner ordered a bean burrito and cheese enchilada. She said it was the best tasting cheese enchilada she had ever tasted due to the flavors added to the dish (nutmeg? mole?). Meal totaled $34 before tip.

• Visited July 2013