“Still great after all these years”

Vic's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 1,444 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ireland
“Still great after all these years”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

I hadn't been to Vic's in a bunch of years, even after I found out that it's a lot more than simply great pizza. Stopped in for lunch - it was great -- wonderful staff, massive quantities of food, very fair prices. I'll start going back again. [I didn't intentionally avoid it through the years, just never got in - either I forgot about it or it was jammed when I walked by!]

• Visited April 2014

Raleigh, North Carolina
“The Best Pizza in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I am a huge pizza connoisseur and this place has the best in town. It's just the best authentic NY pizza around. The family is from Long Island and they put their NY roots into their product. Highly recommend this place to all.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank dstadunc
“Im satisfied”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Good food and service. If your looking for good Italian food with a quiet atmosphere this is the place

Garner NC
“Little Italy along the Cobblestone.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

We had lunch one chilly afternoon at this cozy little Italian Cafe in Raleigh-right along the Cobblestone Street I love downtown. I ordered the Caesar Salad and my husband had the Calzone. Both arrived Promoly(no peeking around wondering what happened to my order here) ha. The portions were more then generous and best part ...., TASTY!!!

I loved my Caesar dressing and I think it was the best Caesar salad I have ever had-just skip the croutons-who needs those! ha
My husband enjoyed his lunch very much also-so we will be heading back to this little hidden gem soon! Next time-Pizza and Caesar salad-YUM!

• Visited February 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Hidden away”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

My husband and I celebrated my birthday with a movie, followed by dinner at Vic's. We had never eaten there and were pleasantly surprised. We enjoyed a nice salad and entree with wine. The restaurant is very small and has murals of Italy on the walls to help create atmosphere. It is by no means fancy, but it is cute. Italian music was also playing softly in the background. The owner came by our table and thanked us for dining with him....nice touch. It was cold the night we ate there, but we noticed there is also outside seating for warmer weather. The restaurant is located in the old City market area of downtown Raleigh. I imagine summer evenings are bustling so reservations might be a good idea. We plan to go back to this great little restaurant soon!

• Visited March 2014