“Im satisfied”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Good food and service. If your looking for good Italian food with a quiet atmosphere this is the place

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We had lunch one chilly afternoon at this cozy little Italian Cafe in Raleigh-right along the Cobblestone Street I love downtown. I ordered the Caesar Salad and my husband had the Calzone. Both arrived Promoly(no peeking around wondering what happened to my order here) ha. The portions were more then generous and best part ...., TASTY!!!

I loved my Caesar dressing and I think it was the best Caesar salad I have ever had-just skip the croutons-who needs those! ha
My husband enjoyed his lunch very much also-so we will be heading back to this little hidden gem soon! Next time-Pizza and Caesar salad-YUM!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

My husband and I celebrated my birthday with a movie, followed by dinner at Vic's. We had never eaten there and were pleasantly surprised. We enjoyed a nice salad and entree with wine. The restaurant is very small and has murals of Italy on the walls to help create atmosphere. It is by no means fancy, but it is cute. Italian music was also playing softly in the background. The owner came by our table and thanked us for dining with him....nice touch. It was cold the night we ate there, but we noticed there is also outside seating for warmer weather. The restaurant is located in the old City market area of downtown Raleigh. I imagine summer evenings are bustling so reservations might be a good idea. We plan to go back to this great little restaurant soon!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Make sure you really make the effort to find this place at the end of City Market. Make sure you eat as much as you possibly can from this menu. Make sure you thank your lucky stars (like I did!!) that you found this place!
My wife and I ordered and ate two different pizzas. Being close to the kitchen, and to my delight, every sound we heard from that kitchen was in Italian. Yes! The people working the place are all REAL Italians making real Italian food. Great service. Great food. Great place. Please do not leave Raleigh without trying this place!! The HOME MADE tiramisu is U-N-B-E-L-E-I-V-A-B-L-E!!!!

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

We went here on NYE for dinner. It was in a nice location, however we weren't at all impressed by the restaurant. The steak medallions dish was not flavorful. We ordered cheesecake for dessert which also tasted poorly. Overall it was an expensive meal that we did not enjoy.

2  Thank 2RobersonsNC