“Wait 2 Hours for a $32 pizza and a salad??”

Capital Creations Gourmet Pizza
Ranked #713 of 1,483 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Since February of 1992, Capital Creations has provided the best pizza, salads and baby back ribs to homes and businesses across Raleigh.
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Horrible experience with Capital Creations tonight. We literally live AROUND THE CORNER from the Wake Forest Rd. location and it took 2 full hours for us to get our large pizza and a salad. When I called the store (an hour and fifteen minutes after ordering), the "managers" didn't know what I ordered, were unsure if it left yet, were unsure of how to handle the situation in general, but assured me that the delivery guy was "about to leave." 2 Hours Later I called back, asked for my order to be free, which they obliged, and the guy finally showed up. Ridiculous. Our pizza was sort of warm when we got it and would have been delicious if it was warmer, but not worth the wait and incompetance involved. I will say that we've ordered from them before and it's always been expensive, but at least it was good and delivered in a timely manner. This time has definitely changed our minds about giving them our business again!

Reviewed February 28, 2012

The pizza was awesome! However it cost $43 for two larges and a small cheesy bread!! I'm from out of town so I won't be ordering again.

Reviewed December 1, 2009

We have been ordering from here for over 12 years and have tried most of the menu.
Some of our favorites are the Cool Summer Pie, Pesto Pinolas and the Acropolis
from the vegetarian section. On the meat side we get the Old Mex and the Classico.
They also have great salads. We usually get the Country Salad or the Basic house.
I love their blue cheese and raspberry vinaigrette dressings. Note, they are take out or delivery only in the Medlin Drive location.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 20, 2008

On my speed dial

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed April 2, 2008

Favorite take-out pizza place in Raleigh. I have them on speed dial. The Wintergarten is my favorite.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook