“Great Service and Food”

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Service and Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2012

Amedeo's is a great place to meet friends and family in a casual atmosphere. Every inch of the building is full of NC State sports memorabilia. You can sit in the restaurant area or bar. On a recent Saturday two groups of us met to watch an NC State basketball game. It was not crowded in the bar area. Our party did not arrive at the same time, but the waitress did not mind. She joked around and made us feel at home. The food and service were wonderful. It was a perfect lunch for us (even though none of us had attended NC State)!

• Visited February 2012

Cary, North Carolina
“Good Italian Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2012

Good food. Lots of NCSU memorabilia on the walls of each booth/table. Friendly staff. It's been in the same place for a long time.

Raleigh, NC
“Decent food at a decent price.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

Service is mediocre, the food (pizza and pasta) is decent. The atmosphere is good if you're an NC State fan. I've been here twice. The first time, my party and I waited for half an hour or so to be seated and appeared to seemingly be ignored/forgotten. The second time, only the bar area was open....

• Visited November 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Average Italian”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2012

i would eat here over Olive Garden but it wasn't my favorite. The NCSU memorabilia is nice and I think I will still go back.

Southern Pines, North Carolina
“Wolpack Shrine that also serves pretty decent pizza.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2011

I had the pleasure to eat here recently based on a recommendation from a friend. To start off, the restaurant is "old school italian" with a NC State Wolfpack theme, which I'd assume makes it a niche market in the triangle. After the initial WoW of "everything wolfpack" decor we were promptly seated by our server. The service was excellent, but had we arrived a few hours earlier (NC State game), I bet it was standing room only. We ordered a pizza (large pepperoni) and salads. The pizza was very good, and the salads were delicious. For someone who lived in Italy, Amedeo's isn't the best pizza I ever tasted. For Pizza in NC though, this place ROCKS!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Skidude62

Been to Amedeo's? Share your experiences!