“Bella Monica - Fantastic Food Service”

Bella Monica Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Monica Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 1,476 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Very friendly staff; offered us something to drink while we waited for a table. Chose their flatbread pizza which was heavenly - very flavorful.

There are newer reviews for Bella Monica Italian Restaurant

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We went on a Saturday afternoon and sat outside. The restaurant was not full and our server was very cheerful yet we waited abysmally long for our meals, which were all rated only "ok" by our each at our table of 3. Bella Monica used to be a favorite and worth the wait but today's visit has slid this restaurant off of our list.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

the company where I work is not far from Bella Monica's, so I've eaten Bella Monica pizza before as takeout. For special occasions, my boss likes to treat us--and the pizza is amazing.

I "dined in" for the first time a few days ago. Because I'm on a fairly strict weight loss diet, I wanted to avoid the pizza and sausage/meatball offerings. Fortunately, the salad choices were amazing. I ordered a chopped salad--and it was the perfect blend of color and yum. I asked them to add grilled shrimp (for some low-fat protein) and it was delicious too. The service was unobtrusive yet present. We'll be back.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Went there with high hopes due to the great reviews. Honestlyy folks go elsewhere. The service is not good and the food was flavoreless. If you are used to good Italian food ( The Hill in Saint Louis, Little Italy etc..) you wil be disappointed. Save your money go elsewhere

3  Thank bagella123
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I go here about every six months and always have high hopes that the food will be as good as others say, but I am usually disappointed. The gnocchi with pesto and shrimp are pretty tasty. I always get carryout because the dinning room is crowded and noisy. There is no good place to wait to pick up carryout, so call ahead and give them plenty of time before arriving. I just wish the flavors were a little richer and bolder.