“Great Restaurant!”

Ranked #17 of 1,502 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Spring Forest Rd.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Our family had a great dinner at this wonderful restaurant. Our waitress was outstanding, the food and atmosphere excellent, and the entire experience enjoyable. When we return to this area, we will definitely return. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Just a note to tell you how incredibly wonderful our rehearsal dinner was on Friday evening and how pleased my husband and I were with every aspect of it.

The room was very nice, and was ready on time just as promised. The tables looked very elegant, and since the head count was accurate{imagine that! everyone who rsvp'ed actually came!}, it was the perfect size for our group. All I had to do was fix the little flower bowls{thanks for the tip about the mirrors...they really did make the flowers "pop"} to go with the votive candles for the tables, and it was just what I had wanted the room to look like..

Our servers, Mary and Chrissie, were absolutely fantastic..They were attentive, friendly, helpful, and kept the dinner moving perfectly..I know they do this all the time, but we were amazed at how well they did everything for our party..Everyone's dinner was just as it was ordered, glasses stayed filled, and any accommodations requested were met with smiles and swift action..We couldn't have asked for better service! They are both great assets to your restaurant !

I have to tell you that the food was truly perfect.. I'm not sure whether anyone tried the chicken portobello pasta dish or not, but I do know that the salmon and the fillet mignon both got raves..The prime rib was as good as any I have ever had anywhere, and much better than most..Everyone who had it remarked on how wonderful it was.. The salads were really generous, and the ice cream with puff pastry dessert was just the right touch after such a good meal..

Our rehearsal dinner was a great success , thanks to everyone we encountered there at Winston's ,and we truly appreciate the effort you all put into making it so..I can assure you, we will be singing your praises and recommending Winston's Grille as the perfect place for any party ..

Susan Shelton

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Winston's is one of our favorite Raleigh places to go for special occasions and Sunday Brunch. Last weekend, we went there to celebrate a milestone birthday for my sister-in-law. The food was terrific and beyond that, our wait-person, Hoyt, was fantastic. Hoyt was warm, friendly and very attentive. It was easy to tell he was passionate about what he was doing. Hoyt brought our dining experience over the top. Your dedication to good food and great service makes Winston's shine, Roger & team.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

We had a work cocktail reception and dinner here. This is the second time I have done this. the staff were very attentve and quick with drink refills. Meals were pre-selected. I had the almond crusted salmon, a bit dry but very tasty and generous a number of colleagues had the filet and raved about the tenderness and all were cooed to order. This is a big place with a lot of seating areas and has always appeared busy when I am around. Reminds me of a Clydes type restaurant from DC / VA area.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

One of my favorite area restaurants. Great atmosphere, professional staff, food always delicious. Nice menu selection with dishes to suit everyone.