“Great steaks”

Ranked #18 of 1,477 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Spring Forest Rd.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Winston's is our favorite restaurant for steak because of the really good quality of the food and the cost compared to Ruth's Chris and Angus Barn.

2  Thank John F
There are newer reviews for Winston's Grille

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Live nearby and often call ahead for takeout. Consistently good, Faves include: Chicken Pasta, Healthnut salad with salmon, Black and Blue salad, Seared Tuna. Homemade ice cream, if you have room for it, is awesome.

1  Thank RPinNC
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This place it's a must visit one in town. One of the oldest restaurant in raleigh. Everyone is friendly and Food is always great

1  Thank ddrs
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Went in to Winston's grille to dine the other day and I have to say I was thoroughly impressed. Walking in alone, the atmosphere is amazing. It makes for a great setting to dine! You are greeted with hellos from everyone in there and the staff is a very friendly and helpful group of people. The food was amazing! I tried their lamb chop dinner special and it was out of this world. I took home half because I was told I had to try their homemade deserts and ice cream, which was phenomenal! I definitely suggest going to Winston's grille for any occasion! Great people, great service, great food, great restaurant!!!

1  Thank Schneidalicious
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I went for Mother's Day. The service was great - we were in and out so fast, yet we were not "rushed" at all! And the food was delicious! It was my husband's first visit, and he was impressed.

1  Thank Perkins005