“Don't waste time”

Champa Thai & Sushi
Ranked #355 of 1,476 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

I am sitting here right now.

Ordered a soup and it came with the main meals instead of before.

The tom yum soup was very bad. I took one sip and out it down.

The red curry chicken was watered down - almost consistency of soup.

I don't recommend this place if u actually like thai food.

If u have never had thai food don't spoil your taste buds at this place.

1  Thank Tagarwaldds
There are newer reviews for Champa Thai & Sushi

Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

We decided to try Champa Thai for lunch.
The service was very attentive .
We were promptly seated.
The place looked busy so I was worried it might take a while.
Our server immediately took our drink order.
In 2 minutes we had our drinks and we were ready to order.
Had Panang Curry small portion and a regular portion of chicken Pad Thai. Also ordered spring rolls.
The food was ready and on the table in less than 10 minutes!
I was pleasantly surprised by it.
The food was delicious.
The pad Thai portion was big enough for 2 meals and it was healthy and delicious.
The Panang curry was sweet and spicy delicious .
Will recommend for a nice lunch!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Overall, a pleasant small restaurant with an excellent variety of Thai and sushi dishes. The Thai dishes are fresh and flavorful, but to me fall a bit short of "the best Thai." Service is satisfactory, though could be more attentive. Prices seem reasonable. Worth stopping in if in the area.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We were amazed with their weekend special - and how LOW CARB the appetizers can be
Get it for the Special- feast your eyes on the quality - beautiful looking food
heck we eat with our eyes!
What a deal - plus $2.50 Bud Light Pints

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I asked the local hotel where I could get good sushi. There are probably much better places in Raleigh, but this was close by the hotel. Food was average but it seemed like the sushi is a sideline, not a main focus. The Thai is probably better. I had tuna tataki, which was decent but not very flavorful and spicy tuna roll, which was not made with the best grade of tuna. Nothing special.