“Great Bar Food..Great Drinks”

Lynnwood Grill & Brewing Concern
Ranked #279 of 1,450 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Bar Food..Great Drinks”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I am so glad that this place is literally right across the street. They have great food and great drinks. The Monday specials for the wings are .50 (but you have to eat in). They have outside seating on the rooftop and some times they have live bands come through and play.

• Visited May 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Order the Pickle Chips!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We eat at Lynnwood once a month and I cannot go there without having the Pickle Chips. They are amazing! Just tried the Dirty Chips and they are crazy good. They are known for their wings and Monday night is Wing Night but it gets really crowded. I can recommend the Spinach Salad, the BLT. the Grilled Cheese sandwiches, Wraps and my son likes the hot dogs. They have an Italian Sub that my husband likes. Beer and wine prices are good and they usually have a drink special. Service can be good or so-so. I think the more experienced servers are better, makes sense. The rooftop is delightful.

• Visited January 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Noisy Place, decent food, good prices”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Took my family here on a Sunday night BIG MISTAKE. Very noisy with screaming fans due to the place being primarily a sports bar. The place is pretty jammed in for how large it is, and has old wooden chairs and booths so could use an upgrade there. This is a better place to go with the guys or gals and drink beer if you are into sports. But to be honest the food was good and very reasonably priced for what you get. I will go back but only when it is not a big sports night especially like the NFL is playing. The service was ok but our server forgot to leave a pin for me to sign off my credit card so I had to flag someone down. And you had to shout to get your orders in. If you like sports bars this is fine but the interior could use refurbishing. The only reason I am giving it average is because the food was good and the prices were low. Overall about a 2 and a half.

• Visited December 2012
“Sports atmosphere with avg food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I went here about a week ago. The inside has a nice sports bar theme. The upper outside deck was nice as long as you sat at a high table. Otherwise the lower tables had you looking at a brick wall. The food was not all that great. My salad came out with the wrong dressing and I couldn't get the attention of the staff to fix the problem. Nice place to drink a beverage but don't expect much from the food

Belmont, North Carolina
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

We ate here on a Friday evening at it was overall a good experience. The menu has mostly pizza and italian food options but it also has a list of sandwiches and salads. I had a salad and buffalo chicken sandwich and the rest of my party has pizza and it looked great. I like the fact you can make your own pizza.
We also ordered bruschetta as appetizer and it was good. The place was huge and there are two stories and also two places to sit outside. The beer specials were good and our server was awesome. All the food came out quick which is nice when you have a toddler with you.
Parking kind of sucked but it's a big place so there were lots of cars.

Been to Lynnwood Grill & Brewing Concern? Share your experiences!