Review of ShabaShabu

Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Every time we come back to Raleigh I make it my duty to come and get some sushi from this place. Beautiful decor and tasty food. If you go; you have to try the Fat Roll and Spider Roll. I will be back when I'm back in town.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank TheYankeei3

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I go to this restaurant for lunch often because it's down the street from my job. They have never disappointed. They have lunch specials every day for a great price and a filling portion. I highly recommend the Pad Thai (shrimp or chicken) which is a lunch special on Mondays, and for dinner, I love love love their pineapple shrimp fried rice (which you can also have for lunch if you want a big portion). Their prices are reasonable and even the plating is pretty! Overall they're just delicious.

• Visited July 2013
SpecialK55
“Great Place To Enjoy Sushi”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is my first experience at ShabaShabu, and I was not disappointed at all.

The seaweed salad was perfect, tossed with just the right flavorings and dressing. The sashimi plate was visually pleasing, well prepared, and just enough.

Our server was there when we needed her, but stayed away when we didn't so we could converse and enjoy our meals.

The restaurant is so close to my hotel (Hampton Inn) that I could walk, but I wouldn't recommend crossing Wake Forest Road to do this. Drive and enjoy!

• Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Decent Thai”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

If you have a taste for Thai food, not a bad place to visit. The food is good and the service is decent. The Pad Thai and Geen curry are great choices!

Visited May 2013
Pittsburgh
“Nice sushi”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This pleasant restaurant is located in a mall next to Trader Joe's. It serves good sushi and they have a BOGO policy that means you can have two sushi rolls for a very good price. The policy also applies if you share the order.

Visited May 2013

Been to ShabaShabu? Share your experiences!