“Tasty gluten-free pizza”

Moonlight Pizza
Ranked #282 of 1,487 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Great place a few blocks from the main center of downtown Raleigh. Reasonable prices for a well made pizza, great combinations, a really good gluten-free pizza (if you like thin crusts), great beet selections, and sweet outdoor seating.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

There are many Reviews on the web about this restaurant. My husband had read me numerous negative ones. I purchased this as a groupon to try. We went having low expectations after reading the reviews. We were pleasantly surprised at how great the experience was! Their salads and pizza are amazing! The atmosphere is eclectic. We will be back again. I highly suggest you check this place out for yourself, As our experience was not as most people have written.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I bought this Groupon for Moonlight Pizza so the price was somewhat reasonable but the pizza was awful.I got a spinach, olive and mushroom. The crust was barely cooked and the spinach looked like it was thrown on after it was baked. Everything tasted freezer burned.
Service was inattentive as well.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

We started with a house salad, which had excellent fresh veggies on top but the greens were a bit wilty. My husband and I split a pizza and while we added 5 toppings it still was just ok. The location is excellent, a great place to start a date night then head down town.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

It was our first time at Moonlight pizza and the wait staff was superb! But we found the pizza to be delicious (first few bites and love the sauce underneath) but then just too too cheesey.
The waitress was one of the best we've had in a very long time. It seems like a great family environment in this restaurant.

Also, we were seated inside. Though cute, we were at a 2-seater table that had no light over it. It was a bit too dark for us and I couldn't read the menu and needed to lean into the aisle to find lighting.
Overall ok for the food.

Been to Moonlight Pizza? Share your experiences!