“Great Drinks”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 1,446 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bahamian, Jamaican, Bar
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Delhi, India
“Great Drinks”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have been here a few times with friends and loved one and the food is good. The drinks are outstanding and I hate they took the kaboobs off the menu which was soo good with spanish rice

Visited November 2012

Cary, North Carolina
“Fall from the mount”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I recently visited Bahama Breeze for the first time in quite a while. In the intervening time, they have completely revamped the menu. The menu options used to be Caribbean but now the menu looks like TGI Fridays. The food was good and interesting, no matter what you ordered before the menu change, but now it seems just the opposite. The caribbean food that is still on the menu was fine, but everything els was bland. I do not know if I will be back again since the food that attracted me and kept me coming back for more has now al but disappeared.

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank Robert O
Jefferson, NC
“First visit”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This was my first visit to the Bahama Breeze. It was recommended by the friends I was with. Delicious food and friendly service.

Visited February 2013
North Carolina
“Good but Not What It Used To Be”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have been going here for many years and it is not the same. The menu keeps being changed and it is not for the best. They are really promoting drinks now. The appetizers are small and over priced for what you get. I hope they focus again on the food. The service this last time was not very good. She kept disappearing and was very slow to refill drinks and take care of the check.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank 764lindal
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Love this place”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My first time eating here and I went at lunch time. Sarah was my waitress and she took the time to explain all the menu specials and was very attentive. I ordered the jerk chicken with brocolli and sweet mashed potatoes and it was so tasty. I loved everything. Sarah also left the menu with me to look over since it was my first time and there are so many things that I want to go back and try. Everything was very clean & everyone was very nice and helpful.

• Visited February 2013

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!