“Great location- convenient”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 1,487 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The service was great although the waitress didn't like the fact that we had special diet needs. She wasn't very patient and kept having to ask questions of her fellow co workers. But the food was excellent and the location is perfect!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband surprised me after he picked me up at the airport by taking me to Bahama Breeze and meeting some good friends there! We are familiar with the Bahama Breeze in Tampa, so it was a great surprise to find this location in Raleigh! We sat out on the patio which was enclosed for the winter and sat by the huge fire pit. There was a delightful one man band playing island tunes in the background for that tropical feeling on this foggy night. The menu was full of great selections including great drinks &.great appetizers (we had the Shrimp Flatbread...yummy!!!). We were happy to see my husband's favorite menu item, the Pan Seared Salmon with Bowtie Pasta. (They had taken it off the menu at the Tampa location) I had the Almond Crusted Mahi-Mahi and it was delicious! our server Britney took great care of us and was bubbly and attentive. Prices were reasonable, Service was excellent and the food & drinks were great!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Shrimp curry was fantastic with way more shrimp than I expected. The Rum drink was excellent and I can now understand why the British Navy used tham for recruiting.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Food was great! Service was ok. Price was average. Atmosphere very tropical...as the name suggests. Would eat here again if in the area.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

This was my first time at a BB, I was not impressed, service was poor ans the restaurant was not packed, the food was just average. I would not hurry back.

4  Thank gordonpierre88

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!