“Amazing food in tucked away, unassuming restaurant”
Review of Dalat

Dalat
Ranked #294 of 1,526 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The food here is outstanding, plain and simple. So much better then you would ever think, given its location across from campus, tucked away in a small strip mall, and plain decor. Truly great - a do-not-miss in a city filled with ultra-hip restaurants with cranky too-cool staff, this is a gem. No wonder they have been in business for 2 decades!

3  Thank noahandallison

Reviewed January 30, 2012

My son and I went to Dalat for a quick dinner before going to a movie. The menu at Dalat was great for us because I was able to try Vietnamese food for the first time, while my son stuck with traditional Chinese food. I had the Chicken with Chili and Lemongrass, and it was amazing. The portions were large and the flavors were incredible. My son had the Chicken with Cashews and enjoyed it as well.

The service was good. Everyone was very friendly and the suggestions they made for the meal were very helpful. Our meals were brought quickly and the food was nice and hot. And the prices were reasonable as well.

Next time we go, I'll be a bit more adventurous and try some of the other dishes mentioned in other reviews, but I have to say my first meal at Dalat was a great one.

1  Thank tropicalvet
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed July 8, 2008

I agree with Kevin below... Wonderful soup (pho) and the the Dalat rolls are amazing. Owner is very nice too.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook