“best italian in raleigh”

Nina's Italian Ristorante
Ranked #268 of 1,526 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentic Traditional and Modern Italian Cooking with Daily Fresh Prepared Homemade Pastas, Carni and Seafood.
Reviewed December 22, 2011

farfalle ala nina is best ever. all authentic. great staff.

Reviewed September 19, 2011

And you can always tell a good Italian place by the clam sauce. It was authentic and delicious. My partner had a shrimp scampi that was also well done. Our appetizer was just ok we had shrimp thing and it wasn't worth the price but the real food was amazing. Sadly most Italian places in the triangle have such acrid bad red sauces and use a great deal of fake and easy steps to cook a meal. At Nina's I found everything to taste delicious and authentic. The service was delightful, the wine list divine. I can't wait to return.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

Donna & I were on a salad diet phase, but we enjoyed seeing the variety of entre's the other 6 folks had. They were all very complementary & each said "be sure and get what we had when you return! We will return soon.

Reviewed October 29, 2010

I always eat at Nina's when in Raleigh and always feel welcome and well fed. I discovered it years ago soon after it opened. I love Italian but can't eat dairy and they have always been able to make me fresh, delicious food I can eat. I love the pasta with seafood best. And I have met Nina! She is actually in the kitchen! Highly recommend!

1  Thank rubyindc
Reviewed June 17, 2009

My husband and I have tried almost every meal on their menu and also the new ones when they change some of their dishes like during Spring, Summer etc., Some times we come with friends after an early movie and enjoy their recommended wines or mixed drinks.
The desserts are delicious and the fresh brew coffee is perfect every time.
Our friends and us have been customers to Nina's for many years now
and hope to visit their restaurant many more times.....