“best thai in raleigh”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Raleigh
“best thai in raleigh”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

great thai food, cute restaurant, affordable prices. what more could you ask for?

Visited April 2012

Rome, Italy
“The best curry EVER"”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I'm in love with Thai cuisine, and If I could probably I've been there for every meal. But... but here it was special. I heard about the good reputation of this place but I didn't expected this excellent service and food.
Staff was impeccable, fast, polite and helpful.
Food was an experience!
I ordered "JUST" a curry: I could taste every single fresh ingredient in it, coconut milk, red chile peppers, thai basil, lime, all perfeclty balanced together.
I loved wicker chairs, very comfortable!
Amazing, I will back soon there!

• Visited March 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Nice Thai place”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I have tried both locations in Raleigh and have had a good meal every time. The one in the Crabtree area is a bit fancier, the other location of Capital is very casual. But both have been consistent and good. Reasonable prices and decent service. I actually like the casual atmosphere on Capital Blvd. better, but food is good at both.

North Carolina
“Above average thai”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Good lunch value that is available on the weekdays. The pad thai and curries were outstanding. The pho could have been a bit more flavorful, but overall very good meal

Visited March 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Thai..must know it is there to enjoy”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Great food and excellent service. My wife always gets the coconut soup. I always get the shrimp pad thai with cashews added. We as a family have been going here for years. You must try it. It is off int he back, but you will not be disappointed.

• Visited February 2012