“Kudos To The Chef”

Margaux's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Margaux's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #119 of 1,490 Restaurants in Raleigh
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Strickland
Reviewed April 23, 2010

Was advised by a fellow Raleighite that we must try this place when my family came visiting from DC. Each of us tried something different so we could eat family style and we all thought our selections were the best we had in our lives. Such a creative, versatile menu that has something for everyone. Our new favorite spot. Service was even better than the cuisine. To top it all off we had the profiteroles smothered in Belgium chocolate sauce and toasted almonds. To die for!!!!

4  Thank ChicagoJasmine

Reviewed April 15, 2010

I live in California and have been performing quarterly trips to the RDU area for the last 16 years. Without a doubt, one of my favorite things about this trek is the frequent visits I can make to Margaux's. Not even a resident of Raleigh, I feel as though I have lived around the corner my whole life from this place. The cuisine is exquisite but its the comrade and family atmosphere that I cherish the most. I only wish this place was in my hometown. I walk in there either by myself and with business clients and we are treated like royalty. Observing on my last trip, it seems like everyone who walks in the door is treated like the Windsor Family.

5  Thank FoodSnobLondon
Reviewed March 9, 2009

The Monday night Prix Fixe is just $19.95!

There's an air handler in the main dining area that is so loud you can't even hear the mujsic. Asked to be seated away from there if it's humming.

4  Thank HomoQuiScitOmnia
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 4, 2008

Fun atmosphere and great food.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 5, 2008

elclectic characterizes this place well. nice place to go if you want to try something new

3  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook