“Class Act Everythyme”

Margaux's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Margaux's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #118 of 1,490 Restaurants in Raleigh
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Strickland
Reviewed March 19, 2011

From the appetizers of chicken larb, Stump Sound oysters to the Veal Chop Piccata and Whole Crispy Fried Flounder, this is what dining out standards should be held to. My entire family is still talking about the meal today while we're eating left overs for lunch. A must try if you are ever in Raleigh, North Carolina. Class Act throughout the entire experience.

4  Thank ChicagoJasmine

Reviewed March 18, 2011

Hands down the best spot in Raleigh...anniversary dinner with the wife knocked our socks off - service, food and atmosphere were a+++++

5  Thank Raleighj
Reviewed February 23, 2011

Wife and I had dinner at Margaux's for her birthday. It was a fantastic dining experience. From the time we opened the door, everything went very well. We arrived a little early for our reservation and went to the bar for a cocktail. The hostess came for us when our table was ready which was promptly at our reservation time. We ordered a nice bottle of wine from the extensive wine list and had the most unbelievable oyster's on the half shell for an appetizer. The oysters were ice cold, large, salty and so very tasty. I ordered the veal loin and my wife had the "baseball sirloin" and both of our meals were presented wonderfully and the wait staff was very attentive. My wife and I go out to eat to a lot of 'fancy", "upscale" eateries and this ranks as one of the very best.

4  Thank pelican10
Reviewed February 14, 2011

We've lived in the area for 5 years, but this was the first time we went to Margaux's...and we went twice in Jan 2011! Although being located in a strip mall threw us, we forgot all about in when we got inside. LJ provided the best service we've had in Raleigh. Best (and largest) creme brulee too. We enjoyed the creative menu. The scallops were wonderful, but my husband's steak was a bit overcooked. On our second trip, 2 of the 3 of us ordered from the nice prix fixe menu--smaller portions of an appetizer, entree, and dessert. Personally, I found it to be just the right amount of food. The atmosphere is funky and fun. This is a great place for special occassions, but I also felt completely comfortable in jeans.

3  Thank hkcjmc
Reviewed December 5, 2010

I was visiting family in Raleigh and they took me to Margaux's for lunch. I had been there before for dinner and it was fabulous! Well, lunch was just as wonderful and what a value! The choices were great and the amount of food was abundant, not to mention delicious. Our server was friendly and knowledgable and overall, our meal was one to remember. I wish it were warmer out so we could enjoy the beautiful patio. It must be truly relaxing to dine out there in the warmer weather. Thanks to all at Margaux's for welcoming me back.

5  Thank rozb123