“A restaurant in a deli”

Neomonde Mediterranean
Ranked #2 of 1,464 Restaurants in Raleigh
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Since 1977, Neomonde which translates to "New World", has proudly offered Lebanese and Mediterranean Cuisine inspired by traditional Lebanese cooking the Saleh Brothers grew up with in their mountain village. Every dish on Neomonde's menu is prepared using simple, natural ingredients - just as Cecilia, the family matriarch, prepared them long ago. An award winning fast-casual restaurant, with dedication to excellence, Neomonde continues to mix traditional and contemporary fare filled with fresh heart-healthy choices, and is proud to include a wide variety of vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options.
Ireland
“A restaurant in a deli”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I can never make up my mind when I'm standing in line here because everything is so good - and the platters have just enough of a few things on them to make you want more. I've also come in here for the Middle Eastern pasty selection when I want to bring a house gift.

Visited December 2012

Raleigh, North Carolina
“fresh and good mediterranean”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

A favorite spot...fresh and "clean" food. Kabob if you want...but try the only chicken salad I'll eat. Black bean salad is summer taste all year. Get some dessert (brick like namoura is really good). Oh...they bake bread and are a mediterranean food shop too. Eat good and walk it off at the JC Raulston Arboretum up the street.

Visited December 2012
Deephaven
“Amazing! I want to go back but I don't live very close.”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We stopped in after a moring at the art museum before we had to head to the airport. I had the chicken pita wrap and the kale salad and the taboulli. Everything was delicious and the pita was so yummy, I picked up a few packages to take home. That was the best baklava I have ever tasted. I had the pistachio one. Judging by the line that formed while we were there eating, I am not alone in thinking this place is awesome. I wish they'd open a restaurant in Minnesota.

Visited November 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“fresh food!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This food is EXCELLENT and authentic...a must visit. I usually get one of their plates of side items as they have many choices that change daily.

Visited November 2012
“Find it, you'll love it!”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I am vegetarian, but I know the following applies to meat choices, as well: Delicious doesn't begin to describe the taste of the tabouli,chick pea &black bean salad, veggie wraps, fatuoush(greens, etc., w/vinaigrette dressing), grape leaves(I didn't think I liked them before Neomonde's!), baklava, "bird's nest" and other pastries are sublime, better than any where and lower priced! In the hot (heated)foods area:lentils, eggplant, grape leaves-so good! Other choices, as well. Everything is FRESH! Family owned, originally from Lebanon,always seems to be at least one family member looking over things, charming the many patrons. You will not want sour cream after tasting their lebneh. I stop eat here whenever I'm in the area, but often travel the 18 miles from home JUST to eat here, and carry some home, as well. Did I mention that I love this place?

• Visited November 2012