“First time having REAL Sushi! ”
Review of Sushi One

Sushi One
Reserve with OpenTable
Sushi One is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #317 of 1,502 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Falls Of Neuse
Description: We serve the best grade of tuna, salmon, yellow tail, octopus, scallops, and much more seafood! This seafood is served at its prime and you’ll find it will literally melt in your mouth. You'll taste the freshness and sweetness with every bite! For those who are less adventurous, we also serve cooked cuisines from various parts of the Far East, from Chinese to Singaporean! For the freshest seafood this side of the Atlantic, and for the finest Oriental culinary art, you don't need to go to Japan or the Far East; it's right here in the heart of North Raleigh!
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Family went here for a B day dinner & the y have a Buy one get one on a Sushi Rolls.... We ordered a little of everything & it came on a beautiful Sushi boat!!! T Rex was my Favorite... In the heart of Downtown Raleigh, Glenwood south .. Small elegant place with big taste.... Best Sushi ever

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Hmmm...was hesitant to even use my Living Social coupon after reading the reviews but I'm always willing to at least try a place. Most of the reviews are right. Love Lafayatte Village and the interior is very nice. That's about where it ends. As with other reviews, our server was less than personable. Boring, dull and could not answer any of our questions to save his life. But he could go back and ask someone in the kitchen....really? Served the smallest salad in the tiniest bowl ever. The food was not bad, but the fact that we were one of only 3 tables filled in the entire restaurant leads me to believe that this will have a new venue in it before too long. No atmosphere, absolute lack of servers and customer service makes for a huge fail, especially in a location as such, we expect much more.

1  Thank ncbeachgrl93
Reviewed July 13, 2013

They have a really large variety of Asian fusion items on the menu. There is something for everyone even if you don't like sushi. I don't do the raw fish sushi myself but I feel sure it it good here also. The sushi we had though was very good. Spicy chicken entree was good as was the fried dumplings. They had the best ginger dressing on the salad I have ever had.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

The food and service was great! Our waitress was very attentive she was a nice sweet young lady.I took my family of 7 but she put it for a family of 4 so the 18% tip wasn't automatically charged. The fish was all fresh and delicious the kids meal were a good portion and they also had the choice of having a soup or a salad,from Sunday to tuesday they have the buy one get 1/2 half on the second roll and there wasn't any limit on the sushi special

TRY IT OUT !!!

2  Thank Kat0120
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The food at this North Raleigh restaurant was very good. I was told by a friend that the fish was very high quality and fresh, so I went to check it out. The sushi was some of the best that I have ever had! My server was great as well. He was always speedy and brought on food on time. No one was kept waiting with out party of three. The atmosphere was nice and the look of the place was very sophisticated with a little oriental edge. I would gladly come here again. I AM HOOKED!

1  Thank Lovee2EatOut