“Educational and delicious”

Videri Chocolate Factory
Ranked #5 of 56 Dessert in Raleigh
Description: Visit our factory to learn how chocolate is made. Shop for gifts and chocolate in our retail space. Enjoy coffee, espresso and chocolate drinks in our cafe.
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We had just filled up on lunch at the restaurant across the way...but were saving this adventure for a treat for the kids. I wish I had saved more room so I could have had a hot chocolate! We did the self-guided tour with the kids and then did some sampling. They had interesting combinations of flavors for the chocolate bars, and gorgeous looking concoctions. The building was beautiful. It felt very clean and inviting despite the historic nature of the construction. I wish I lived closer so I could just come hang out in this place!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

What a Pleasant Discovery on a Saturday Afternoon.
Informative and Delicious at the same time.
Great Array of Chocolates in a relaxing atmosphere
Will make it one of our regular stops when in the neighborhood.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I enjoyed the chocolate and the tour at Videri's. They have a good variety of chocolate, from milk to dark with interesting add ins like blueberries. I like the dark chocolate and sea salt the best. We camne in after the tour hours so I cannot comment on the tour.

My hand's down favorite chocolate is from Eclipse in San Diego, but this is a very solid alternative, especially if you don't live in CA or don't want to pay for shipping!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

This is a great place to visit while you are waiting on a table at the Pit across the street. The staff is very nice and the chocolate divine. Try the Salted Chocolate, worth the price and the visit.

White chocolate would make this even better!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

While my husband was at Tasty beverage and Crank Arm Brewery I stopped inn for a cup of hot chocolate and chocolate bars
Hot chocolate was very smooth. Not very sweet but did not need sugar . We ate the sea salt chocolate while we enjoyed a beer at Crank Arm porter. Very good also. Will put on the list rot do again.