“Good, quick and inexpensive! louisburg road location”
Review of Sergio's Pizza

Sergio's Pizza
Ranked #768 of 1,487 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Good, quick and inexpensive! I do like the way they have the pizza laid out like a pizzeria when I was a kid... Just a little bit more upscale then when I use to go to Gino's in Great Neck. All they would need for me is the old fruit punch fountains...(lol) I will say my recent visit ( and I will be back) was not so good. I ordered my pie pepperoni and waited 15 mins as told. When I went in they had no recorded of it. I was told maybe I called in to wrong one. Hummm. I called it in to this one... I verified the number and they just did not know what happen. Now at that point I am upset... but I think they need to turn this around and say something like well we are sorry but... if you don't mind waiting we will gladly make you one. instead I was told... nope don't have you... and then another guy... who was not in my conversation with the young lady said... well the only pepperoni we have was for a Davis and that was called in 5 min. ago. Even if the customer is wrong always, make them feel as if we can fix this... (I was not wrong in this case...) I think they are overstaffed and people need to be busy doing their job..(Many young adults.) I wanted pizza but decided I did not want to spend my money with them tonight. Therefore, I went to Wendy’s... If I call it in again I will ask for a name.

Customer service goes a long way.... It's about your product and how you make your customers feel... You need your locals to support you... so make them feel welcome...
I hope my next visit is better. I usually give a place 3 chances and then I a done!

i hope my next visit

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Classic pizzeria. Standard favorites, good crust, good sauce. Sergio's serves dinners as well. Take out is popular and good quality for a pizza store. Try the "Grandma" pizza pie.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

figured I would give it a shot - Sergio's is in a strip mall - menu is small - I wanted a full pie - they kept trying to sell me a slice. while it had a ton of toppings - it didnt have enough sauce or cheese. It was so so. The garlic bread was interesting - not sure that i will be coming back. For almost 30 bucks for a large pizza and an order of garlic cheese bread - I think it was a little over priced.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The food is great, the service is great, employees are friendly and delivery is prompt.Rain or shine and they have wonderful sandwiches, and salads and pasta you can eat in or on the patio or they will deliver.

Been to Sergio's Pizza? Share your experiences!