“Great pub !”

Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Visited here for first time last week
Amazed absolutely gorgeous pub
Didn't expect to find in nc ...

Great fish and chips ...
Parking tight !!
Highly recommend ..

There are newer reviews for Hibernian Irish Pub & Restaurant

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Just love this place. Great food, good atmosphere and friendly, skilled staff.
What's not to like? The menu has lots of unique dishes on it...that you don't find in every pub. Obviously, there's a leaning towards typical Irish/UK pub grub...but with a distinct flair and all cooked to order.
The micro brewery beers are amazing.
Give the place a try next time in North Raleigh.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We really wanted this restaurant to be on our go to list. This was our second visit. As with the first visit, the food was ok but a bit overpriced for the quality. I had salmon, which was good, and brussels sprouts, which were very hard. My wife had a salad, which was fine. The drinks (not beer) were overpriced for the quantity. I have always considered a jigger (1 1/2 oz) as the normal amount of alcohol in a normal hard liquor drink. Apparently, I am wrong since a double, here, contained 2.5 ounces of liquor. As others have mentioned, this is a pub and maybe I just expect too much. It seems to be well liked.

1  Thank pennybob
Reviewed August 24, 2013

If you go on the weekends, get there around 6. The Irish Breakfast is the most like a tru Irish Breakfast with the bangers, rashers and blood pudding - no it's not gross! Great service. Wish I had thought to have sat outside, but the pictures, books and "stuff" on the walls were so much fun to look at. Will be back again, I'm sure.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

My wife and I have made the Hibrnian our "local" since it reopened and is managed by a man from "back home" as Kate would say. The atmosphere and hospitality is great. My favorite meal is the porterhouse pork chop on grits a with a Smithicks Red Ale. We enjoy the pub atmosphere again after I spent 5 years in the UK with the Air Force.

Been to Hibernian Irish Pub & Restaurant? Share your experiences!