“Great Patio and Burgers”

Bad Daddy's Burger Bar
Ranked #4 of 1,464 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: BAD is GOOD. Like when something is so outrageous you can't help but love it. That's the inspiration at Bad Daddy's. Here, the humble burger is given super star status. With premium beef, sizzled up hot on our grill, and surrounded with artisan ingredients, toppings, & condiments. If you aren't in the mood for beef, we have so many other options: from chicken to turkey burgers, black bean burgers to tuna burgers, not to mention the chopped salads and the full Create Your Own menu. Even if you have special dietary requests, like gluten free, we can accommodate. Looking for a cool place to hang out and grab a drink? With our award winning line-up of North Carolina craft beers and fresh squeezed cocktails, you are going to love this place!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Patio and Burgers”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This was our third trip to Bad Daddy's in Raleigh and we've loved everything we've eaten. Most recently I found the Sam I Am burger which combines all things I love - burger, ham, a fried egg, and pesto. Its really great! If you go, check out this new app called Stealz - you can get a free pimento cheese appetizer with your first visit.

We eat out on the patio whenever the weather permits. It's a great atmosphere and we love Seaboard Station. This restaurant is awesome and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to friends and family.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank BJEllio

Knightdale, North Carolina
“Awesome burgers and atmosphere”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We are a sucker for a good burger - and you'll get a good one here - It's a great addition to the Seaboard area in Raleigh. The first three restaurants in this "chain" are in Charlotte, and we're happy they decided to open one in Raleigh. The atmosphere is inviting and welcoming and they have a great outdoor seating option. The quality is easy to see. If you want to have a good, fresh, cooked how you want it burger, this is one of the best places to choose from. I will order anything with 1) a fried egg on it, or 2) pimento cheese on it. You can get both as well as multiple other add-ons like pineapple or you can get a buffalo burger if you'd like. Great bar as well, including many local beer offerings on tap.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank jermsshan
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Solid burgers, excelled in the little things”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Never heard of Bad Daddy's until I ended up sitting inside with the rest of the large group, celebrating a birthday. Looking at the menu, I knew I was looking at something better than Red Robin. I've been to Tribeca Tavern and had their burgers, so I spent the entire night comparing Bad Daddy's against Tribeca to see what I liked better.

Ended up getting the Carolina classic, which is my go-to burger when I'm trying to critique a burger joint. For those of you wondering what that is, it's a burger with cheese, slaw, onion, mustard, and chili. The burger itself was pretty good, no complaints there. Personally, I think I had a better burger at Tribeca. The chips I ordered to go with it were delicious though. I asked for them to be slightly underdone and they cooked it perfectly. Beer selection isn't bad but could be better. Wife ordered a cocktail drink and I took a sip and it was delicious.

Next time I'd like to do a custom burger and see how it turns out. Comparing to Tribeca..? I think I'll give a slight edge to Tribeca, but you really can't go wrong with either one. And hopefully as I continue to visit other burger joints, I'll compare against these two.

• Visited July 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Tried something new and highly recommend it...”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

On a Friday night, I was looking to try another veggie burger and we wanted to stay close to home. We decided to give Bad Daddy's Burger Bar a try. We loved it! We were surprised by their beer menu. We like to have a good selection of local brews and they have a small but, great menu of them. They have a nice outside seating area (we were too hungry to wait - maybe next time). We went inside, were sat quickly and really enjoyed our experience. I had a grilled (you could chose to have it cruncy - probably fried - if you want) black bean burger - I think it was called the cantina burger. The only change I would make would be to ask for additional green chilies. It was a great blackbean burger though, probably the best I've had in Raleigh (and one of the tops in the Triangle). The fries were pretty good too. The ranch dressing (a must for me) was good and the chipotle ranch was yummy too. My fiance had an order of onion rings as his side and we both recommend them. They had a good seasoning to them. We will defintiely be back and definitely recommend this spot to our friends.

• Visited September 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Awesome burgers!!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We LOVE Bad Daddy's - have never had a bad burger, or anything else!! We were anticipating an awesome dinner but arrived to find a band on the patio - disappointing as they took up the entire patio leaving little seating, and the wait was 3 hours!! A three hour wait is a good sign for Bad Daddy's, but not for us! We still love it, and will just have to find a less popular time!!

• Visited August 2013

Been to Bad Daddy's Burger Bar? Share your experiences!