“Great coffee, service and food”
Review of Morning Times

Morning Times
Ranked #2 of 24 Coffee & Tea in Raleigh
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Coffee is excellently prepared by a very friendly staff. They'll know your name after a few visits. Wonderful sidewalk seating along with a huge, comfortable room upstairs. Fast, free wifi and outstanding cookies. No one will mind if you stay for hours.It's the perfect spot to hang out in Raleigh.

2  Thank Never_Easy_to_Please
There are newer reviews for Morning Times

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Got a vanilla latte! Amazing! Very cute shop and clean! Sat outside in the seating provided and enjoyed the fall day!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

The Morning Times is one of our favorite neighborhood places with our favorite people. Awesome coffee and espresso drinks, great food, all served up by great people like Tim, Casey, Chaz, Brian and Helen. We've been going to the Times for coffee and the occasional breakfast ever since they opened their doors and have never been disappointed. Be sure to eat your way through the new breakfast menu - all items are very good and made with the same care and flair you find next door at the Raleigh Times. The pastries, scones and cookies are pretty incredible, too.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I love to swing by Morning Times for a mocha when I am downtown - wonderful coffee. They also have good desserts.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This is a very hip spot in Raleigh, and because of that, I’ve avoided it for awhile. I’m not one for large crowds and this place can get crowded. Somehow, I managed to slip in one morning when it wasn’t crowded and have now been back several times since.
I love their pour over coffees. They apparently offer a variety and change the menu of coffees regularly. Beyond that, I am a chai tea drinker and theirs is very much up to my high standards though not the best I’ve had (Dripolator Coffee House in Montreat, NC). The breakfast sandwich I ordered was good. No complaints on the food.
As for the atmosphere, the upstairs seating is great for working and I like sitting by the window and watching the people pass on the street below. If you want a more up close view, there are tables on the sidewalk out front where it seems that most people like to sit. All in all, a great little local coffee house.