“Sushi ok, service terrible.”

Tasu Asian Bistro Sushi & Bar
Ranked #245 of 1,490 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Four of us went to check out Tasu on a random Sunday night. All of us have enjoyed their sister restaurant, Shiki Sushi. We expected the same level of taste, presentation, and service that Shiki presents everytime. Boy were we in for a surprise. Our order was not complicated. But somehow, a seaweed salad was forgotten, nigiri was presented instead of sashimi, and a roll was completely missing. The sushi rolls were uninspiring, tasteless, and lacking the Shiki charm we had expected.
I will not be back. Too many other great sushi restaurants in the triangle to waste time on this one.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is actually one of my favorite places in Raleigh- Brier Creek area to go. I am not a huge sushi fan but I actually find sushi there I can eat! My Fiance and I went here for Valentines day and once again got great service, as always. Food was beautifully presented, and most importantly, tasted fresh and great! There is nothing I have ordered there that I have not been satisfied with.

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Tasu is a great place to have lunch or dinner. I usually get the sushi because the BOGO is such a great value but I've had a few of the entrees and they were also very good.
This is the only place I really eat sushi. I often bring friends or family here as well and they always ask to come back.
The atmosphere is nice and laid back. Usually don't have to wait more than 10-15 minutes. And a lot of times you can find a seat at the bar if you don't want to wait.
Def give it a try!!

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Best sushi and great prices (buy one, get one always). Great service and you never have to wait long for your sushi.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I've had some previous good experiences at this restaurant, though the quality seems to have recently declined. During my last visit in particular, service was slow and indifferent (the servers - one who took our order and another who brought the food - said very little to us and never checked to see how we were doing), the orders arrived incomplete, and except for the hot soup, the food arrived pretty close to room temperature, which meant overly warm sashimi and overly cool steamed rice. I'm hoping that my last few visits just reflected off days for the restaurant, and so it will be also helpful to read the experiences of others.