“Great sushi----always buy one get one free!!”

Tasu Asian Bistro Sushi & Bar
Ranked #238 of 1,451 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Asian
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great sushi----always buy one get one free!!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Tasu is a great place to have lunch or dinner. I usually get the sushi because the BOGO is such a great value but I've had a few of the entrees and they were also very good.
This is the only place I really eat sushi. I often bring friends or family here as well and they always ask to come back.
The atmosphere is nice and laid back. Usually don't have to wait more than 10-15 minutes. And a lot of times you can find a seat at the bar if you don't want to wait.
Def give it a try!!

“Best Sushi”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Best sushi and great prices (buy one, get one always). Great service and you never have to wait long for your sushi.

• Visited December 2012
Durham, North Carolina
“Previously better; recently disappointing”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I've had some previous good experiences at this restaurant, though the quality seems to have recently declined. During my last visit in particular, service was slow and indifferent (the servers - one who took our order and another who brought the food - said very little to us and never checked to see how we were doing), the orders arrived incomplete, and except for the hot soup, the food arrived pretty close to room temperature, which meant overly warm sashimi and overly cool steamed rice. I'm hoping that my last few visits just reflected off days for the restaurant, and so it will be also helpful to read the experiences of others.

• Visited December 2012