“Great BOGO with nice relaxing ambience”
Review of Sushi Nine

Sushi Nine
Ranked #304 of 1,526 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The sushi BOGO is great. The drink special everyday is also very nice. I tried their duck dish before which is very delicious. Will come back.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I like the curry potsticker and lobster roll. Stingy manager for charging extra for sauces. Fast service. Great for to go. Another great dish would be the thai fish menu.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

That said, lunch today at Sushi 9, invited by a colleague, was very disappointing. I will never ever go back.

You put TV flatscreeen sets all over the place, you will not win my favor. Then you broadcast music loud enough to interfere with conversation, you will lose points too. This is supposed to be sushi but I'm hearing Streisand, Michael Jackson, Earth Wind and Fire. Ugh. Would it kill you to play something that isn't Western schmaltz off the muzak channel?

My food was indifferent, frankly. I've had tastier from a fast food that charged half. Loads of stale and chewy chicken, but skimpy on the broccoli and mushrooms when I actually ordered the broccoli and mushroom dish.

Above the bar are 3? 4? 5? flatscreen TVs. This is my prejudice but I don't care to eat anyplace that has TVs anywhere. If I want TV, I'll stay home.

Most of the restaurant, non bar area are also subjected to the incessant TVs.

I don't care for the constant flicker. Is this a sports bar at noon? Is this a tasteful restaurant? Pick one. But you can't pretend to be both.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

so so so woderful. The selection is fantastic, prices resonable, portions great. Love the atmosphere. Fun times always

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been in this place twice when I come visit my son. Sushi is very good, the fish cuts are well done and are fresh. The warm dishes are really good. General Tsaos chicken is one of the best I have tried. The curry dishes are really good. Sushi is a little o. The high side in terms of prices, but the warm dishes are very reasonably priced. We order sushi as appetizers and the warm dishes. The kitchen sent us the warm dishes first, and the waiter gave us a 50% discount on the Suhis . Will I keep going back? Absolutely!

Been to Sushi Nine? Share your experiences!