“Nice Large Mall”

Crabtree Valley Mall
Ranked #17 of 158 things to do in Raleigh
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The mall had a lot of store like other malls but, it had a lot of extra stores with name brands. The people in the mall were very friendly.

All reviews
"chick fil"
"lots of shops"
"high end stores"
in 3 reviews
"quick and friendly service"
"michael kors"
"casual dining"
"upscale stores"
"enjoy shopping"
"plenty of parking"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

While in Raleigh visiting colleges we decided todo some shopping. If you're within 30 min of Raleigh go here. Seems new or renovated. Tons of stores. Food and restaurants everywhere.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was staying across the street from this mall. I like this mall it is pretty basic but I tend to stay a the hotel right across the street bc then the mall and its restaurants are easily accessible. It has your basic stores Gap, Express, Macys etc. I love the popcorn and kettle corn at the kiosk. As soon as you walk in you smell popcorn and if you love popcorn you will have to try this one. There is a Cheesecake factory and some other restaurants available so it is very convenient. I prefer the Southpoint Mall but it is in Durham and wasn't near the part of town that I needed to be in.

1  Thank LJG77
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This was my first time at this mall and it was a nice place with a variety of stores. The choice of fine dining was a nice surprise because some malls only have fast food.
I got the opportunity to shop at Belk's, which I do not have in my town in Arizona. I walked the whole mall, which is quite big. I had a lovely afternoon there.