“Clean, large every store you can think of mall”

Crabtree Valley Mall
Ranked #21 of 151 things to do in Raleigh
Annapolis, Maryland, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Clean, large every store you can think of mall”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

While in Raleigh visiting colleges we decided todo some shopping. If you're within 30 min of Raleigh go here. Seems new or renovated. Tons of stores. Food and restaurants everywhere.

New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Decent Mall”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was staying across the street from this mall. I like this mall it is pretty basic but I tend to stay a the hotel right across the street bc then the mall and its restaurants are easily accessible. It has your basic stores Gap, Express, Macys etc. I love the popcorn and kettle corn at the kiosk. As soon as you walk in you smell popcorn and if you love popcorn you will have to try this one. There is a Cheesecake factory and some other restaurants available so it is very convenient. I prefer the Southpoint Mall but it is in Durham and wasn't near the part of town that I needed to be in.

1 Thank LJG77
Mesa, Arizona
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Shopping”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This was my first time at this mall and it was a nice place with a variety of stores. The choice of fine dining was a nice surprise because some malls only have fast food.
I got the opportunity to shop at Belk's, which I do not have in my town in Arizona. I walked the whole mall, which is quite big. I had a lovely afternoon there.

New York City, New York
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Lots O Stuff”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

A nice big mall with all of the usual suspects. Great for killing an afternoon. A couple of notches above the average mall.

Visited January 2013
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“Top name stores & restaurants!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I've been to a lot of malls but never one with fine dining restaurants. This one has PF Changs, McCormick & Scmicks, Flemings, and the red Monkey Tavern, to name a few. This Mall is huge! The parking is huge as well! Many multi-level garages so if it raining you don't have to get wet. They also have lots of security so it's safe. I had my dog with me because my room wasn't ready yet and it was nice parking in the garage so it was cool and dark to keep him calm. I didn't do much shopping I really came to eat. There was so much to choose from it was hard to decide. I ate at the Red Monkey for lunch and came back for dinner at McCormick & Schmicks see my reviews on Trip Advisor.

Visited December 2012