“Top name stores & restaurants!”

Crabtree Valley Mall
Ranked #21 of 146 things to do in Raleigh
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“Top name stores & restaurants!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

I've been to a lot of malls but never one with fine dining restaurants. This one has PF Changs, McCormick & Scmicks, Flemings, and the red Monkey Tavern, to name a few. This Mall is huge! The parking is huge as well! Many multi-level garages so if it raining you don't have to get wet. They also have lots of security so it's safe. I had my dog with me because my room wasn't ready yet and it was nice parking in the garage so it was cool and dark to keep him calm. I didn't do much shopping I really came to eat. There was so much to choose from it was hard to decide. I ate at the Red Monkey for lunch and came back for dinner at McCormick & Schmicks see my reviews on Trip Advisor.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank megantracy

Sanford, North Carolina
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Shopping rules”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

We live in Sanford, which is between Raleigh and Fayetteville. The first few months we lived here, we went to the small mall in Fayetteville, then we found Crabtree Valley Mall. I have to admit, it was the The Cheesecake Factory sign that brought us here. What I love about this mall is the variety of stores, for kids, teens and parents. Not just teenage stores. It is a mall everyone can go to and find something they like. I found the salespeople in every store I went to friendly. The only minus I can find is parking, there is plenty but once you get off the highway. Traffic comes to a standstill, and I have been weekdays and weekends. The food court had a wide variety of restaurants you would want to eat at. Toms of restrooms over entire mall.

Visited December 2012
Apex, North Carolina
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Everything you could need!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Beautiful mall with no vacancies! (So many of CA malls are half full!) Stores for all your needs. My teens will love this mall as much as I do. great food court varieties too. Ladies room in food court was exceptionally clean for a mall

Visited October 2012
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Large Selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I loved that I could find all the stores that I wanted to go to that are not in Fayetteville. I also enjoyed the customer service I recieved in every store I went into. People we friendly and very willing to help.

Visited October 2012