“Great food Great prices”
Review of Taste

Taste
Ranked #228 of 1,490 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: A "just inside the beltline" neighborhood establishment where every morsel achieves that elusive, cuisine-defining balance of sweet, salty, and sour - even dessert. Our serving style is 'morsels' which are portions between appetizers and entrees. We rotate new seasonal selections to our menu, but keep our favorites available all the time. Check out our feature daily veg dish on our chalkboard or as a server for details. Our wine is carefully selected to pair appropriately with each morsel dish. At Taste, you'll also have access to our owner's private wine reserve. Our craft beer selection is like going to your favorite bottle shop and yes, we have rotating drafts! Come see us tonight. Taste is part of a locally owned and operated restaurant group: JMR Kitchens.
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I was in Raleigh on business last week and sound this wonderful restauraunt. I was delighted by the atmosphere and great drink specials. The staff was so freindly. I felt like a regular on my first visit. This off the beaten path restaurant is obviously a go to for the neighborhood. Next time I'm in Raleigh I'll definetly go back!