“Awsome”

Caldwell, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awsome”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My son wanted to see where micheal jordan had played and he got to see his picture on the wall. it was open for girls basketball camp

Visited June 2013
1 Thank u2smth

Raleigh, NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NC State - many faces, many opportunities...a true STATE of mind.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Being the obnoxious NCSU fan that I am, I really enjoyed my recent visits to tour the Vet School and the Jim Hunt Library on Centennial Campus.

You can feel the heart of NCSU at the Vet School. The Library is amazing! Everyone should take the time to tour it, not just walk in the door and look around.

Visited June 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“I love how they are building it up”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

NC State has what you expect from most universities- buildings that look like they house classrooms. They are fixing up many of the older buildings and building an entire campus on the other side of Western Blvd. When you walk around the campus, you realize and there is so much more. Walking over by the bell tower leads to the middle of a huge park. Hillsborough has been built up in the last few years and there are nice restaurants and coffee shops for the students to run in to. I really like the running trail through the back of the campus. I have only briefly gone through the NEW campus, but it also has many trails through it. It also backs up to the Farmer's Market which I really enjoyed.

Visited August 2013
All Over
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“Visually Disappointed”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

First time on campus, but visually I expected more. Everything is old and outdated. I felt like I was visiting Andy Griffith in Mayberry. Not sure why people would want to attend a school that clearly doesn't put money back into making the school presentable and comfortable feeling and looking for the students. Linethrough. My kids won't be going here.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank WorldTravelSnob
Livermore, California
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Not much grass”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This campus has gorgeous brick buildings and trees, but there's hardly any place to throw a frisbee, or dance, or start a drum circle. They've crammed a lot of buildings into a small space - I was a tad disappointed. No doubt, the education is all the rage, but we were just looking for a place to throw the frisbee and couldn't find it.

Visited July 2013