“So bad they have now closed”
Review of Anthonly's Touch of Italy - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Anthonly's Touch of Italy
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have written a review of this restaurant before and told everyone not to go here, well here is an update, I guess so many people agreed with me (they should have stayed home or gone some where else) last week they closed their doors for good. A new restaurant is going into this space. I will be sure to review this one as well.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

It used to be good 'till today. The antipasti is some lunch meat with cheese slice on a bed of lettuce. The veal tasted microwaved. They perhaps change the chef recently, or it maybe they are too crowded to maintain the good quality of the food.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Pricey food. Very dark dining room. Takes forever to get your food so enjoy the garlic rolls. The spinach salad was swimming in vinegar and mushrooms. My chicken entree was okay and the portion was generous. I would have taken my leftovers home but was afraid it would take an hour to get a box. Restaurants should understand when you are eating with 5 children that sitting too long is a problem. Have been there 3 times . . . Won't be back.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

My wife and I took our daughter and her husband to be to eat diner there and check out the food and the atmosphere as we had in several other restaurants. Our diner was quite good. The young owner came out and made sure everything was perfect. Each of us had a different entree and discussed how each looked and tasted, and shared on the ones we liked. I spent several days working out the details on the event with the owner. The menu was set and it was decided it may be best to do it buffet style because of the number of people and the small size of the restaurant. The seating was laid out, the menu set, the cake table was arranged, his help was lined up and the timing for each item that had to happen was written down,
Sounds perfect right?! Wrong. The appetizers were 20 mins late coming out, The kids orders were not taken until another hour had passed. The meals all came out with NO pasta for the pasta dishes (all were pasta dishes, it is an Italian restaurant). The owner was now an owner who did not care. He did not once check to see how things were. I think he was afraid to ask.
The bride and I spent the night apologizing for the affair.

He may be able to handle one or two for diner but not any kind of affair.
In hind site I wish we had picked a different venue.