“Very Good Sushi”

Chai's Asian Bistro
Ranked #383 of 1,493 Restaurants in Raleigh
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I've been here several times with good experiences on several dishes. But I have almost decided that this simply needs to be my stop for sushi. Stopped in last night and, while my wife ordered Thai Basil and my daughter ordered Pad Thai, my son and I opted for sushi. We started with a lobster roll appetizer for the whole table. Great way to start a meal. The lobster roll is probably the best sushi they serve. My son went on to order a Tiger roll and California roll. I ordered a Shrimp Tempura roll and Philadelphia roll. We were smart enough to both order two rolls so that we had some to take home for lunch the next day. Outstanding taste on all the sushi rolls. The girls of course liked their meals - they're big fans of this place too. This isn't a standalone shop and not the most visible in the world. It's tucked in next to a Kroger on Creedmoor Road. You have to actually seek it out to find it. If you do, you'll be very happy. Go for the sushi.