“Imax Theater”

Wells Fargo Imax Theatre
Ranked #6 of 38 Fun & Games in Raleigh
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great place for IMAX movies, for kids and adults, exhibits.Great place to spend an afternoon with kids.

1  Thank ASD28803
"release"
"concessions"
"parking"

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We have been going to IMAX for years but last time we were there walking through the courtyard area there were cockroaches everywhere. When I say everywhere I mean everywhere. We literally had to jump over them to avoid stepping on them. It was disgusting. The man at the ticket office window said to me at least they aren't inside! Which I find hard to believe with that many around outside they are going somewhere for food. IMAX you need to call an exterminater!

1  Thank Ashbritt09
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife and I never go to the big multi-screen cineplexes. Too crowded and the patrons have poor manners. But we love going to the IMax. Well behaved patrons, usually not too crowded, comfortable seats, great sound system, excellent sight lines from all seats... What's not to like? We usually catch one of their excellent nature films with an occasional rerelease of a remastered favorite movie. Our recent outing was for Top Gun 3D. It is always an enjoyable time. The grandkids love going with us to the nature films, too.

2  Thank Ed P
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I see every documentary and first run they show. This is the only true Imax in NC. After a few movies here everything else is just half a step above a TV

1  Thank Nyrken