“Favorite Theater”

Wells Fargo Imax Theatre
Ranked #7 of 37 Fun & Games in Raleigh
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is the only movie theater my husband and I go to. If you have a membership to Marbles, you also get a discount on some movies at the theater. It's small, clean, and out of the way so unless you're seeing a really popular movie (aka Harry Potter on opening night) it's never jam packed.

All reviews
"concessions"
in 3 reviews
"parking"

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We have passes and love the free documentaries and truly enjoy the 3d action movies there. The seats are roomy and the employees are always friendly. Sound is amazing and I get seated first with my pass!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Seats not really comfortable, staff indifferent, prices high for less than average service. A little more attention to starting on time, not asking people that arrive early enough to get end seats to move down and have an attitude when they don't (yea I know you think it is petty but live with someone that it affects to be crowded into the center and you would think differently).

2  Thank hjpoole
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Going to the Imax here is far better than the pretend "Imax" at the other theaters. It's full size and great sound. I highly recommend getting the Power Pass. This allows you to cut in line for the best seats and see premium features for only $5/documentaries are free. We've used ours a lot and it has more than paid for itself.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Went to see an IMAX movie for the 1st time. I was always curious and as much as I enjoyed "Spiderman" and the effects of IMAX, we left with a headache. Nevertheless, I would do it all over again. To describe IMAX: Hmmm... sitting too close to the TV, hence the headache.