“Extend your stay”

Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Northeast
Ranked #52 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed August 28, 2014

This location is home away from home, the staff you adore, friendly always smiling and welcome you like no other! Just to mention a few staff, Yocaira the manager is great and will help if possible but also sticks to her duties as being manager, Franny always a joy seeing her, my 6 month old adores her, Ms Shirley in housekeeping always smiling as well as Tay, Sade front desk never lacking on her job and Mo a sweetheart as well. Thank to all staff members you very much appreciated!

Room Tip: All decent views
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kemani S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We are so thrilled to hear that our staff took such great care of you. We strive to provide our guests with a "home away from home" experience, so we are happy to hear that we did just that during your stay.

Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to see you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Northeast

Reviewed August 21, 2014

I can't believe that corporate industry would allow an extended stay out side grounds to be as filthy as this. I've stayed in other hotels and I've never seen disgust like this. The garbage container sit's outside for weeks running over with trash. It sit's near the front entrance, and very visible. Trash is all over the grounds.Staff are non professionals, don't know how to treat customers. Neither of the staff need to be working in customer service. They need to take classes at the local Technical School in customer/ public service. Room are not clean enough! Housekeeping need training! . The entrances of any doors are not clean. Cigarette butts are everywhere you look. The halls have the worse smell in the carpet! It's never been cleaned and or sanitized since I've been staying ( and you have animals) But yet if you are late paying.... it's all about the money! If you ask for anything, they are slothful and non concern. I've also noticed drug activity and prostitution at the facility. But yet it's all about the money! Families and Children are at this hotel. So what kind of place is corporate running? I will forward all my concerns to the corporate office.

Room Tip: Go about 1 mile down Appliance Court to the Wingate Hotel! Staff are non professionals, don't k...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am disheartened to read that you experienced such severe cleanliness issues during your stay at our hotel. Please accept my apologies. In direct response to your feedback, I will be meeting with my housekeeping staff to do an overall review of our cleanliness standards and procedures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. As well, I am sorry that you received for customer service from my staff. I will be meeting with my entire team to review our customer service standards to prevent this from happening again. As well, I will be sharing your safety concerns with my security staff. We work very hard at our hotel to ensure our guests are safe, so we appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at rlh@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I needed a place to stay and this hotel was just what my family needed. The check in was fast and organized. The staff was friendly and helpful. Having a kitchen is awesome and for the price, it is right on time. The location is in a convenient spot for all we need to do. I can take my car or leave it parked and take the bus. I love where I am staying. I would and have recommended this place to people I know and some that I have run into in different locations.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank medtech2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and that my staff was friendly and helpful. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your kitchen and you felt that our hotel was a great value. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Each and every stay I have is always a good one. I'm in town for business and at time we have multiple rooms rented. Never had any problems with reservations and even Last Minute Reservations the Office Staff are very accommodating. Having a kitchen is right on time especially with our length of stays while we are in town.. I've never had any problems here, the Staff are Friendly and they have treated me like family. Would I stay anywhere else... NO I wouldn't ... Thanks Extended Stay Team on Appliance crt You guys Rock!

Room Tip: It doesnt matter Ive stayed on the 2nd and the 3rd and both floors was a very good stay. I might ask...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are so glad that you have had several great stays with us and enjoy our helpful staff. We are so proud that we are your hotel of choice when you are in the area.

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was set up through my company; I would've never stayed left to my own devices. Called to confirm reservation and bc I was coming in a day late; th receptionist was rude. I check in;the stairwell has a strong odor and even though I was using th stairs there were huge carpet stains on them. the room is tiny n has an odor; stains on th furniture; and the bed is like a BRICK. I was on th 1st floor n idk if the floors/ ceilings are just thin and cheap; but I stayed 2 nights n got NO sleep. It was like a herd of elephants above.
The hotel wasn't necessarily in a shady area of town; but everybody I saw walkn past the hotel was shady...I'm on th 1st floor n th side door entrance did not close. So anyone off the street could just walk in th side entrance unnoticed. And there were a million cigarette butts by the door. I have asthma; but even if I didn't; it was disgusting. I didn't feel safe or comfortable to open my window to air out th room. After 2 days; I called my company and told them they needed to find me somewhere else.
One of th worst hotel experiences I've ever had. I've never packed so fast....

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank nursj

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, we are taking strides to clean all carpets, couches and common areas more often.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us at rlh@extendedstay.com. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I have been staying at this location for about a month and a half on business I love the location, because it is convienent and in a great area and to add to that a few days ago I got a call on my room phone and Im thinking to myself who could this be everyone calls my cellular phone so I answer and it is the MANAGER AND SHE SAYS HI I WAS JUST CALLING TO MAKE SURE YOU WERE ENJOYING YOUR STAY AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP YOU JUST LET ME KNOW...I dont know about you but I love wonderful customer service due to the fact the I have been in customer service so long and I like to see people who actually love what they do

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank JaShera S

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are so glad that you had a great stay and enjoyed our convenient location. We are proud of our staff for providing you with quality service.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

This is one of the most uncomfortable hotels I've ever stayed in. Smoke odors everywhere! And I could barely get additional sheets for the extra bed! First room, the tv didn't work then got moved to a handicap room which was just more annoying. Felt like I was sleeping on wood board! Bottom line, you could find something much better around the same price range. Lesson learned, no more Extended Stay for me!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I sincerely apologize for the maintenance issues, odors and the level of cleanliness in your room. I will meet with the staff to review our maintenance policies and cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Your feedback regarding our overall accommodations is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.