My siblings and I stayed here January 27 and 28, 2013 to be with our Mother as she passed away at Wake Med Hospital. We arrived in a hurry without reservations and booked two rooms for the first night. We were emotionally exhausted. We had to rush back to the hospital the next morning not knowing how long we would be gone. The front desk staff allowed us to leave our luggage in the rooms indefinitely until we knew if we needed to stay another night or not. When we returned the second night a young man named Clyde working behind the front desk even offered some comforting words about death that really were wise beyond his years. During our stay the front desk staff even delivered a wine bottle opener to our room at our request. Somehow they found one for us. The continental breakfast was just what we needed our last morning there. I recommend the homemade waffle. Our room was clean. The big screen TV was nice. The suite fold out couch, microwave, and refrigerator were all clean and functioning properly. We are staying there again when we return for the memorial service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Idealy situated near wake-med hospital on I-440 exit 13B. Near to downtown and all major attraction ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Raleigh NE - Medical Ctr Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Raleigh Hotel Raleigh
- Best Western Raleigh Inn And Suites
- Raleigh Best Western