Holiday Inn Express & Suites Raleigh NE - Medical Ctr Area
$85
$294
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsu turnnew bernbreakfast roomhousekeeping staffironing boardwaffle makerrooms are spaciouswould stay here againnikkiwakepillowsmicrowavedeskconcerthighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is quite a complex! But the generous attitude and helpfulness of the staff from the front desk to the maintenance help was friendly and personable. I enjoyed developing a relationship with the front desk staff... the breakfast nook manager and just chatting with the maintenance guys after my morning walk. Gave me a good start to each day! There's something about 'personableness' when making a living on the road. I would stay here again any time I am in the area. They had traditional rooms and one building that is just Suites (and they are sweet). If you prefer the suite versus the traditional room (and I had a balcony as well in my room - I love fresh air - so I opened the room up - every day and had lots of fresh air and sunlight) As a business traveler I had great wifi and enjoyed coming back to my room every day.

Room Tip: I', okay with a traditional room - no frills... but if you prefer the suites - again - they are sweet!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 16, 2012

The place was clean, the staff and management very cordial and helpful and housekeeping staff all very pleasant, especially the manager Nikki and front desk person Eva. They did go out of their way to assist me and make stay enjoyable. The indoor pool and fitness room was important to me because I can unwind. All the rooms have large flat screen TV to watch and relax.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
raleighinn, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Raleigh NE - Medical Ctr Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

We thank you for yourtime in filling the survey and appreciate yourbusiness.
Thanks once again and you have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

iv been to this hotel for the last coulpe of mouths the staff is very nice eva is the one who always makes me feel like im at home always talking with a smile on her face any thing i need to know or help finding a place eva goes out of her way for me and for other guest that iv seen ill be back and thats the only hotel ill stay at very clean rooms are very big and clean thanks eva for careing

Room Tip: corner rooms are the best so quite even when the motel is full
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Mario C

We appreciate your business and loking forward to see you.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

A dear friend from Western Kentucky and I had not seen each other in 14 years. She flew in to Raleigh and I met her there. We stayed at this Best Western and we were both very pleased. The place was clean, the staff and management very cordial and helpful and housekeeping staff all very pleasant. I generally check hotel ownership, management prior to booking as I travel a good bit and have stayed at some not so great places by my own error of not asking questions. This place across the board was wonderful! I, in the future am looking to re-locate to the area and the front desk clerk, Russell was VERY helpful in informing me of the area. I even asked in regards to using the pool and they checked and showed me the pH levels. The only negative I can think of is that we both agreed the beds were a bit hard, yet there's nothing like sleeping in your own bed. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Laura W

Thank you for your time in filling the survey and for your valuable business