Holiday Inn Express & Suites Raleigh NE - Medical Ctr Area
Ranked #49 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed March 11, 2012

This hotel was nice we stayed in the suite very spacious the pool could have been bigger but was nice very convient to the pavillion really enjoyed circus

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Mommi10
raleighinn, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Raleigh NE - Medical Ctr Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

We appreciate your valuable time in sending the survey and thank you for the business.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

Had a great experience reserving my room with the staff. I was able to check in early. The staff took a personal interest in my stay and they made me feel like a true guest. The room was "incredible" for the price. The breakfast was awesome. The customer service was 5 star.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank hermac1
raleighinn, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Raleigh NE - Medical Ctr Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2012

Thank you so much for your valuable time.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

I chose this hotel because it has an indoor pool and priced around $75. On arrival, I actually upgraded to a room will a whirlpool tub for $100. I was only there for I night, I went to the Canes game. Anyway I arrived around 4:00pm and thought I'd take a dip in the pool and then the whirlpool before the game. I am not fussy, but this is the first time ever I thought better of ducking my head under. There was a layer of scum on the water. So after my 30 second swim, I went back to my room for the whirlpool. It was relaxing, but THERE WAS A LOT OF LONG BLACK HAIR FLOATING IN IT! I got home from the game around 11 and when trying to flush the toilet the handle fell/broke off. I told the front desk clerk, Russell ( who was a good guy and helpful) and he offered to switch my room. It was late so I just used the Lobby restroom.
As I was checking out the next morning I mentioned the toilet to the front desk manager (possibly the owner) and she said it was no problem and it would be fixed. I said that really doesn't help me as I am leaving. ......
Generally the place was not clean. It was not good value and I will not return.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Donnie O
raleighinn, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Raleigh NE - Medical Ctr Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2012

I apologise that there were problems during your stay.I assure you that your next stay will be upgraded and you have pleasant experience

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Had a great time visiting this interesting and educational city but found out just HOW nice it was when we stayed at this fine hotel and the staff went above and beyond to help us out in a dilemma of my own creation. Eva was immediately willing to do all she could to help us out and we cannot say enough positive comments about the courteous and kind efforts she gave. Thank you and bless you. We saw firsthand what Southern hospitality is! We would stay here again and will have already sung their praises to others.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Accommodations surpassed my expectations for the price...Staff was courteous, friendly and professional..would highly recommend this hotel. Spacious, Clean, Comfortable and Affordable.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Best Westerns can be inconsistent as a brand, but this property is quite nice. Snagged a two-queen room for only $78 (including tax).

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed January 7, 2012

The services and cleanliness of the rooms were very good. The staff was very friendly. The location of the hotel was located in an easy access to Raleigh I-440 and located in access of several food services. The rooms were very spacious. I would stay here again if I was in the area.

Room Tip: They have nice double beds with a microwave and refrig.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Keith P
Travelers also viewed these Raleigh hotels
Comfort Suites
Holiday Inn Raleigh-North
Holiday Inn Raleigh-North
#25 of 87 in Raleigh
Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Raleigh NE - Medical Ctr Area? Share your experiences!