“Great little coffee/biscuit shop!”

Jubala Village Coffee
Ranked #4 of 47 Coffee & Tea in Raleigh
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: jubalavillagecoffee.com
Davenport, Iowa
“Great little coffee/biscuit shop!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Went to Jubala twice on my recent visit Raleigh,NC. A nice, little 'artsy' decor place.. Serves coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc... plus assorted 'sweet' biscuits and waffles. Also a sandwich menu. We were there in the morning for a biscuit sandwich..first time I had a biscuit with pimento cheese...delcious; second visit I had a biscuit with pimento cheese and ham...fantastic! the ham is very, very tasty and added the right amount of zip.. My daughters had ham and cheese biscuits with espresso. I had a hot chocolate both visits. Excellent hot cocoa. I look forward to my next visit.

• Visited November 2013

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Love that coffee.”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Stopped by Jubala Village for a cup of coffee and a waffle. Yum. the best ever. Staff is really great. Andrew the owner came out to greet us, and Ben the food guy personally served us our waffle. Visit if you can, you will love it.

• Visited September 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Unique Coffee at a PRICE”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

$6+ for 2 12 oz. coffees...overpriced even for unique and pretty good specialty coffee. Nice atmosphere but need to offer same products/service with fair prices.

Visited October 2013
Raleigh
“I feel like I like their food more than their coffee... but alas”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Everytime I come here I have to get their wafel. It's a nice little wheaty chewy texture taste. I can't describe it and you can even get friuit in or on it. That thing is so good.

Coffee to me here especially if it's hot, I avoid just because every time I've gotten it, it has a slight burnt taste. The only time it was good was when it was a flat white the first time I ordered there, all my cappuccinos and lattes from then on were just iggg.

However their iced almond latte is great and I love it... although sometimes I think it's a bit too sweet and I forget to tell them to chill on the syrup/sugar, but maybe that's for the burnt taste..hah.

It's a nice little cozy place that is quiet enough to get your work done or grab a quick bite to eat (they have sandwiches and I love their oatmeal).

I'm surprised this place doesn't have more ratings. However I will point out this my second choice for coffee in the area.

• Visited August 2013
“A very good cup of coffee”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

A very good cup of coffee. Full-bodied, not so bitter, and slightly sweet, my cappuccino was more poured like a latte, yet still very enjoyable.

Did not try the food, but was highly recommended by my coffee companion.

Visited September 2013