“Excellent food, service, and atmosphere!”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 1,476 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Come to BRIO Tuscan Grille Crabtree Valley Mall in Raleigh and enjoy the best of Italian grilled dishes, Italian housemade pasta, Italian sweets, and much more! Enjoy BRIO Tuscan Grille's, warm and welcoming Italian restaurant atmosphere. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I had the Bruschetta Quattro and
Crab and shrimp fonduta. The Quattro was a sample of 4 of different bruschetta options, all amazing! As was the fonduta! Sat outside on the patio on a nice day, and we had excellent service...the server was little too talkative, but very attentive. Great prices for what you get.

There are newer reviews for BRIO Tuscan Grille

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We had a large business group that headed to eat and found that Brio could accommodate us very quickly with ease. We were immediately provided with the excellent service that we had throughout the entire meal. The menu was very impressive with many options. The restaurant was beautiful and clean. The food was very good with wonderful flavor. The price was average for this type of restaurant. I will definitely return to this restaurant when back in the Raleigh area!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Check the health rating. They get two points for taking a course. If it is less than 96 Beware!
Our government has serious grade inflation. An A isn't what an A used to be. It's much like college entrance exams and a 92 isn't going to get you into a great University!

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Expected more, based on the reviews. Found Brio to be a nice place to dine, nothing spectacular though.

Tried the bruschetta sampler, and it was decent. After that, decided to try someplace else.

The food was fine, the service was good - just not what I expected given the reviews. Brio is in close proximity with other fine restaurants, but seems to hold its own on the Italian atmosphere which is different than the others.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I ate there Memorial Day weekend, 2013. I wasn't too hungry so I order the Brio Chopped Salad with the creamy Parmesan dressing. Kinda hard to mess up the salad so it was good and the dressing was great. I also ordered the Lobster Bisque. It wasn't that good. It was too salty. And it tasted like a can of Campbells Cheesy Sauce was opened and spices were added to it. There was one very small piece of what I assume was lobster. Then they only filled the bowl half way. For $6.00 I would have expected a whole bowl. The lobster bisque just wasn't anything to write home about.

My husband had the Shrimp Mediterranean and enjoyed it. The bread and pita chips they brought to the table were very good.

I will return to the restaurant because it's convenient and I've enjoyed previous trips there. But I won't order the lobster bisque.