“Mmmmmm Mimis”
Review of Mimis Cafe - CLOSED

Mimis Cafe
Cuisines: French
Reviewed January 31, 2012

This cafe is wonderful, lively and reasonably priced. It is a french inspired cafe and the menu is wonderful. My sorority sister took me here during my visit to her. We went during the breakfast hour and the meal was wonderful. I had the Santa Fe Omelet, it came with a wonderful, delicious honey oat muffin and a glass of juice. She had the eggs, bacon, honey oat muffin and juice. My omelet was flavorful, filling and just delicious, but my favorite part of the meal was the Honey Oat Muffin. This is definitely a winner, They have other muffins and I will definitely try another on my next visit. ( I hope, in love with the Honey Oat) Great food Great Prices. Worth a visit.